Persons By Whom Christian Marriages may be solemnized
The Christian Marriage may be solemnized under Christian Marriage Act 1872 in Pakistan by the followings:
1. By any person who has received Episcopal ordination, provided that the marriage be solemnized according to the rules, rites, ceremonies and customs of the Church of which he is a minister.
2. By any Clergyman of the Church of Scotland, provided that such marriage be solemnized according to the rules rites ceremonies customs of the Church of Scotland.
3. By any Minister of Religion licensed under this the Christian Marriage Act 1872 to solemnized marriage.
4. By or in the presence of the Marriage Registrar appointed under Christian Marriage Act 1872.
5. By any person licensed under Christian Marriage Act 1872 to grant certificates of marriage between Native Christians.