Ejectment of Tenant (except the Cantonment area)
Under the Sind rented Premises Ordinance 1979 the landlord/landlady can get possession from the tenant through the Rent Controller if following one or more than one ground occurred.
1. If the landlord/landlady is widow or a minor whose both parents are dead or a salaried employee due to retire with the next six months or has retired or a person who is due to attain the age of sixty years within the next six months or has attained the age of sixty years by notice in writing inform the tenants that he or she needs the building for personal use and require him to deliver vacant possession of the building within such time as may be specified in the notice, not being earlier than two months from the receipt thereof.
2. The tenant has failed to pay rent in respect of the premises in his possession within fifteen days after the expiry fo the period fixed by mutual agreement between the tenant and landlord for payment of the rent or in the absence of such agreement within sixty days after the rent has become due for payment.
3. The tenants has without the written consent of the landlord hand over the possession fo the premises to some other person.
4. The tenants used the premise for the purpose other than that for which it was let out.
5. Infringed the conditions on which the premises was let out.
6. The tenant has committed such acts as are likely to impair the material value or utility of the premises.
7. The tenant has indulged in such activities as are causing nuisance to the neighbor.
8. The premises is required by the landlord for reconstructions or erection of the new building at the site and landlord has obtained necessary sanctions for such reconstructions or erection from the authority competent under any law for the time being in force to give such sanction.
9. The landlord require the premises in good faith for his own occupations or use or for the occupation or use of his spouse or nay of his children.